Pages

2007-07-27

Actress Yun Eun-Hye Returns to the TV screen


Actress Yun Eun-Hye returns to the TV set 1 year after her role in KBS drama’s ‘Vineyard Man’, where she says, “Now I will be able to show my acting talent”.The MBC Monday, Tuesday drama ‘Coffee Prince Store 1 (writers Lee Jeong-Ah, Jang Hyeon-Ju, Director Lee Yoon-Jeong) held a production conference in the CCMM building on the 26th at 3pm in Yeoido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.


Actress Yun Eun-Hye stated her opinions, “I fully trust the director, and haven’t worried too much about the production. I wanted to show a higher level of acting rather than my usual spunky roles.”Based on the writer Lee Seon-Mi’s original romance novel under the same name, ‘Coffee Prince Store 1’, actors Gong Yu, Lee Seon-Gyun, Chae Jeong-An, and Yun Eun-Hye present the dreams and love of four people.


Yun Eun-Hye plays Ko Eun-Chan, a woman who dresses up as a man to get a part time job at a coffee shop. Yun Eun-Hye expressed her thoughts on her new haircut in order to play a woman dressed up as a man, “My hair will grow again, but it’s hard to find a production that will help me grow as an actress, and that is why I didn’t regret cutting my hair.”


She added, “In ‘Palace’, I felt like I was still an amateur, and there were some scenes I was not satisfied with in ‘Vineyard Man’, but my third drama will allow me to show another level of my acting instead of the same old spunky character.”
Yun Eun-Hye shared her thoughts about her new role, “This character tries to be bright and stay positive in front of others, and I was pleased with the fact that I can display such an upbeat character.”
On the other hand, MBC Best Theater drama ‘Taereung Training Center’, production director Lee Yun-Jeong, is planning to use some unique directing and production techniques. The general public has great expectation for this director
* The photo courtesy of Chosun Ilbo& Digital Chosun Ilbo

No comments: